You have no items in your shopping cart.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY! IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
This Agreement contains the terms and conditions that apply to your ("Customer") purchase from Reboot Systems India Pvt. Ltd. hereinafter referred to as “Reboot” for the used computer systems and/or related products ("Products") sold by Reboot pursuant to this purchase. Customer herewith consents and agrees to be bound by and accepts the terms and conditions stipulated as follows:
- Products. All products sold by Reboot pursuant to this purchase are used &/or re-furbished &/or contain used parts. In computer technology, refurbished means just as new or better – when used computer equipment that has been restored to like-new working condition and/or appearance or devices that have been fixed with any technical defects basis re-engineering. The term typically refers to the hardware components of a computer that have been either repaired or replaced with similar components. However there would be the possibility of normal wear & tear on the systems.
- Damaged/ Defective at time of receiving: In the unlikely event that any product you have purchased from Reboot is not received in good condition, is damaged or defective, you may return the product unused, and in the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging along with original tags, for a refund or an exchange. This should be returned within 3 working days from the date on which these goods are delivered. Please do not accept delivery of any item whose outer packaging is damaged or tampered with in any manner. Please contact Store manager / person located at point where purchased.
- Products damaged while being used do not qualify for a refund or replacement.
- In case we are unable to replace the damaged / defective product, we will replace with a similar product.
- Availability Clause: Due to the limited stocks constraints the actual product may vary in Color, Size, Brand & Configuration. Reboot will entertain order till the stocks last on “First come first basis”.
- Risk of Loss: Title to the Product passes from Reboot to Customer on purchase. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping / transportation post purchase by Customer is Customer's responsibility.
- Software: Reboot has no right, title, or interest in any software that may be contained in or a part of the Products. Title to software will remain with the applicable licensor(s). Any rights that Customer may have with respect to the software shall arise only pursuant to license agreements ("Licenses") between Customer and the licensor(s), which Licenses may be contained within the packaging associated with the Products. Customer agrees to use all software in accordance with the Licenses. While every effort is made at Reboot to make sure that all software’s that are installed by Reboot are licensed and free from any malware or viruses, however this cannot be guaranteed when the customer has willing or unwilling, consciously or unknowingly, imported / downloaded / installed / cookied / copied / tracked / hacked / and or indulged, participated in such activity that allows for malware and viruses to effect the computer and its subsequent performance. If the customer experiences any problems operating the purchased product from Reboot that is due to the software installed by any third party or customer himself, Reboot is not responsible for providing any applicable remedies to resolve the same, including reinstalling the software’s or recalling the product as part of its warranty.
- Warranties. THE LIMITED WARRANTIES APPLICABLE TO HARDWARE PRODUCT SOLD under this offer are :
a) All Desktops products sold through Reboot are warranted from any functional and operational defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase of the product. This warrantee includes for all parts of the computer system. Where appropriate for the systems that have been non-repairable replacement via similar system shall be provided by the company, during the warranty period.
b) All Laptops products sold through Reboot are warranted from any functional and operational defects for a period of 180 days from the date of purchase of the product. This warrantee includes for all parts of the computer system. Where appropriate for the systems that have been non-repairable replacement via similar system shall be provided by the company, during the warranty period. Battery warranty is subject to a maximum period of 90 days only from the date of purchase. Laptops when covered under purchase of additional warranty will be subject to repair and /or replaceable systems under the terms of the validity period of the warranty. (Additional one year warranty purchased by customers specifically for one year warranty terms is applicable only on Reboot Turbo & Extreme series). Such warranty price terms will be determined by Reboot and may change periodically at the soile discretion of the company.
c) Products sold as refurbished equipment may have visual /physical defects that are deemed to have been because of normal wear and tear of usage of the equipment which may include hinges, fasteners, nuts, bolts, screws, hooks, metal or plastic housings etc. These are not covered under the general warrantee terms. However if any such minor defects effects the normal functioning of the equipment, Reboot shall, at its own discretion, rectify the problem.
d) This warrantee statement does not cover or be enforced, if it is found that the equipment under warrantee considerations has been physically damaged or has been used / abused beyond considerations of normal use by the customer / his/ her affiliates. Decision of Reboot will be final and binding for the customer.
e) It is completely on Reboot sole discretion to decide on the damaged or faulty product to accept under repair or replacement or whether it is covered under warranty or not.
- 9. Return Policy: Following shall not be eligible for return, repair and replacement–
- Damages due to misuse of product;
- Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product;
- Any consumable item which has been used or installed;
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers;
- Any damage / defect which are not covered under our warranty;
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, our packaging, and all other items originally included with the product(s) delivered;
- Limitation of Liability. Reboot does not accept liability beyond the remedies set forth in this agreement, including any liability for products not being available for use or for lost or corrupted data or software. Reboot will not be liable for loss of profits, loss of business or other consequential, special, indirect or punitive damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party except as expressly provided herein.
- Other Documents. This warranty may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this warranty will not be entertained.
- Disclaimer Of Warranties And Liability: All the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through this store /site / retail point / door-to-door sale are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis.